GP Veterinarian OR Medical Director- All Valley Pet Clinic Federal Way
You give so much of yourself to your work. Here at All Valley Pet Clinic at Federal Way, a Thrive Pet Healthcare partner, we recognize what you and your team face each day. Through our collaborative community of veterinary care providers, you'll have the support, tools, and resources you need to take your practice to the next level because we wholeheartedly believe in you, and your ability to provide the very best care for your patients.
Who we are
Our community of 400 clinics nationwide forms an extraordinary network of resources and people. Thrive Pet Healthcare’s strength comes from both our individualities and our connectedness. We come together in both the joys and heartaches of our profession to lift each other up through laughter and empathy - And, we have plenty of fun along the way!
All Valley Pet Clinic at Federal Way is looking to add an associate veterinarian to its amazing team of professionals. There is also a current open opportunity for Medical Director position!
All Valley Pet Clinic at Federal Way is a full-service veterinary hospital offering innovative, compassionate, high quality veterinary care. Our doctors and staff have a special interest in dentistry and allergy relief. We strive to offer the highest quality medicine available and outstanding customer service exceptional teamwork and education. We love to teach and to grow and learn!
Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care to our patients while providing our clients with education and assistance to nurture the human-animal bond so pets and their owners can live long, happy lives together.
Our Home: Boise/meridian area is fast-growing, great economy, and is voted in the top cities to live in the US. If you are looking for a great work-life balance our community has amazing outdoor activities that include endless- fishing, hiking, camping, skiing, horseback riding, world-class whitewater rafting mountains, and activities within 30 min of the city. Let us welcome you to our diverse culture with fine dining, art, and theater.
- Loyal, passionate about patient care and client communication.
- Offers excellent diagnostic abilities along with outstanding communication
- Dedicated and takes pride in your work, values collaboration, and is emotionally intelligent.
- Truly values patient care and has a strong ambition to grow and is overall enthusiastic about veterinary medicine.
- A special interest in surgery is a plus!
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare veterinarian.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, you’ll work on a diverse case mix alongside industry-leading teams and a connected community of pet care providers. In our supportive environment, you can continue to develop skills that you can leverage alongside your passion to provide a continuity of care for the pets you love.
Being a vet is a job you do because you love it, but it’s not easy. Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts who are here to bolster your professional and personal wellbeing. When you need to rebalance, you’ll have access to resources and benefits that are meaningful because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling to fit every phase of your career and life.
When you can do the work you love, where and how you want to do it, we all thrive. Our network of hospitals provides the career mobility you need to fit your career and life. You’ll have customizable learning through our top-notch development and training engine, including CE libraries, mentorship, industry-leading educational programs, and more.
The success of your patients’ care matters to you, and your success matters to us. Our progressive compensation model includes competitive base salaries with production compensation opportunities. Plus, no negative accrual.
Experience & Skills Requirements
● Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
● State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
● Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
Benefits – our care in action
We provide benefits spread comprehensively across your mental, physical, emotional, and financial well-being designed to meet your needs as a unique individual. Some key benefits include:
● Paid time off including 8 weeks of full-pay parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, and time off for new pet adoptions
● Pet perks including free exams, discounts on products and services, and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations
● Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults, and pets
● Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy sessions
● Continuing education support through free courses, CE credits and paid time off to complete
And so much more!
Plus, we have a Medical Excellence & Education platform including a Clinical Research Committee, Specialty Directors Board, Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more. This platform is designed to support and empower you with the knowledge, tools, and resources to strengthen and nurture your professional journey.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, apply today or reach out to us at [email protected].
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.