Program Supervisor - Washington
Catapult Learning is looking for a qualified and experienced Instruction Program Supervisor in Washington, based in the greater Seattle Metro Area. Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in supporting struggling learners.
We are hiring a full-time Program Supervisor for new instruction programs in the state of Washington. The ideal candidate will effectively manage a variety of instructional programs (including small group math and ELA intervention, tutoring, STEM enrichment, and summer programming for students in grades K-12) to ensure adherence to Catapult's educational standards, while providing customer satisfaction through problem-solving and frequent communication.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Growth potential
- Continued instructional and leadership support
- Full suite of benefits including health insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a FTO program.
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Assures customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement, as well as the safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environments.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district; communicates issues concerning program implementation.
- Hires, trains, and oversees the performance of teachers; supervises via informal and formal lesson observations; provides feedback and coaching for teachers.
- Provides assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Assists with assessments and progress monitoring.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that required plans and reports are maintained and updated.
- Submits monthly reports and other documents as necessary.
- Effectively manages resources for contract fulfillment.
- Ability to travel between multiple school sites throughout the region.
- Ability to handle numerous priorities concurrently.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Comfort working in both in-person and remote work environments.
- Related supervisory experience in education.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (including Excel) and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) required
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
- A belief that ALL students can succeed
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!