Professional Development Coach
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct planning conferences
- Create example lessons
- Facilitates professional development workshops when needed
- Research and demonstrate instructional strategies
- Encourages participation and open discussion
- Ensures all educator development is completed successfully
- Provide reporting documentation as required
- Facilitate and support development, group discussion and feedback with staff
- Communicates actively with all directors regarding activities
- Other duties may be assigned
- A./B.S. Degree in Education or related field and at least 5 years experience working with K-8 students in a school setting.
- Experience teaching math, literacy, technology or STEM curriculum.
- Experience delivering professional development workshops to adults.
- We are also seeking candidates that have experience working in blended learning classrooms.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Some local traveling required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.