Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Individual, small group and classroom guidance (when appropriate) counseling with students, with signed parental consent. Counseling may focus on academic, emotional, behavioral, or developmental issues to promote enhanced school functioning. Consult with parents, classroom teachers, school principal and other school personnel to maximize effectiveness of services, as appropriate.
- When requested and appropriate to a specific contract, perform learning assessments to examine the learning styles, strengths, and weaknesses of a student to give school personnel and parents more information about a child’s academic performance and to ascertain the need for further referral.Serve as a resource consultant to parents and school personnel in locating services within the community to help meet the needs of individual students or families.
- Participate in supervision on regular basis with the Program Supervisor.
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keep abreast of current changes and trends in the field of school counseling.
- Counselors will provide learning assessments to establish achievement, visual-motor and cognitive abilities. Counselors will then interpret and share the results with parents and appropriate school personnel.Be knowledgeable concerning all rules and procedures as established by the Company Counseling Policy and Procedure Manual, the funding source, and the individual school.>
Candidates for this position must be able and willing to conduct their work both in person as well as virtually, based on the requirements of their state, program or client, with or without reasonable accommodation
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org