The Center for Autism and Dyslexia is an education program serving the instructional and behavioral needs of students in a supportive and structured environment. We meet the instructional and behavioral needs of students with exceptionalities through a program designed to focus on personalized academic and behavioral goals so that students can return to a less restrictive educational setting.
The Center for Autism and Dyslexia is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting.
The Teacher will diagnose learning skill deficits, deliver high quality instruction and curriculum as provided by SESI, and collaborate with both school personnel and families to provide services to students. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional teacher who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
- Meet the needs of all students by utilizing SESI instructional models, strategies, and curriculum
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans
- Utilize school’s behavior management and intervention strategies; supervise students and ensure they are monitored at all times
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by SESI, local, state, and/or federal agencies
- Drive, record, and track student growth and progress towards academic, social, and emotional goals
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning required
- Valid teaching credential preferred
- Commitment to learning and implementing feedback
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible
- Competitive salary.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.