EssenceMediacom | Global Media Business Director F/HApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Global Media Business Director F/H
Your role is to be a senior owner of the relationship with a portfolio of global clients with a strong focus on one of the most inspiring fashion sports brands in the world.
As a Global Lead at GroupM / Essence Mediacom and working in close collaboration with the hub’s managing director, you will strategically drive business within GroupM through our vision and product excellence. Leading and executing the company's global media strategy, galvanizing a broad team within the agency network – Central team, local GroupM / Essence Mediacom teams and ensuring that it meets the needs of clients and the company's goals. You will be innovative, with the ability to think big picture, strategize, challenge, and implement.
You will be responsible for the structure, professionalism, and performance of the team. With a focus on an open working environment; offering support, training, and insights to team members.
About the role:
· Client leadership - ownership of senior client relationships – responsible for delivering outstanding client service for our global client’s team; ability to understand and navigate complex client structures.
· Management of the delivery of the service proposition to clients and according to the aligned strategic ambitions and roadmaps
· Managing Client requirements centrally and across the network: Responsible for ensuring all workstreams and deliverables on the client are appropriately overseen and client expectations are met at a consistently high standard; responsible for responding to client requests, working seamlessly with internal stakeholders and local teams to manage these requests in a timely, appropriate manner.
· Drive the delivery of excellence centrally, regionally, and locally – understanding and supporting local annual plans, bringing value, ensuring scaling of learnings and best practices.
· Team management – management of the central integrated account team of 6 to 8 people and close collaboration with the regional leadership structures.
· Network management – Galvanize, support, and drive a community of local Client leads motivated around the client’s objective / ambitions; create a relationship with local leads and provide global support (flag and trouble-shoot) and guidance to local issues.
· Resourcing and commercials - ensuring that teams are skilled up and resourced appropriately and supporting with staffing plan adjustments if/where required, and that contractual obligations are being met. Collaborate with the global commercial teams to ensure commercials and financials run seamlessly.
· Responsible for sustaining solid and constructive collaborations with clients’ partners (creative agency etc...)
· Experience of running global / regional clients (+ ideally a local experience)
· Ability to understand and navigate client’s internal dynamics and adapt to communicate effectively across a variety of stakeholders with different level of knowledge.
· Problem solving capabilities, comfortable dealing with constant challenges.
· Strong strategic vision and viewpoint.
· Strong collaboration skills – direct and transversal management experience • People management – ability to develop and grow individuals.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to understand cultural nuances and adapts own style to fit. Respects differences in culture, approach, and skillset.
· Commercial / business acumen
· Fluent in English & French (written and spoken)
· 12+ years’ experience
Why join us?
Join a major media group
Work with experts
Various multi-media issues
About GroupM by WPP:
Joining GroupM means sharing our commitment to innovation, ethics and transparency.
It means benefiting from a collaborative and learning culture. It also means taking advantage of a privileged work environment.
WPP is committed to diversity. All our positions are open to disabled workers.