ROLE: Data Analytics Manager
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers helps our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediacom London
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Analytics & Measurement AD to join our team at EssenceMediacom to join the Coca-Cola team.
About the role/Team
TCCC client team is looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join our growing Data and Measurement team. You will be expected to work with senior account handlers and client teams to define how performance should be measured and oversee the execution and review of the Campaign Measurement Plan.
We’re looking for someone with deep quantitative skills to guide investment decisions for some of the biggest advertisers. You will be supported by a growing team of experienced analytics directors. The role sits within the wider Data & Measurement, and you will collaborate with colleagues from across the agency - including media planning, activation, and client services teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Accountability
- Use your analytical skills and knowledge to lead a wide range of industry-leading projects. Work with a wider analytics team & client leadership to deliver the projects to your clients.
- Collaborate with the practice and the wider agency to develop new tools and solutions to support:
- budget setting
- KPI benchmarks
- scenario planning
- media optimisation
- Develop measurement plans which feed into providing actionable insights for Brand campaigns or key Performance campaign initiatives.
- Build a story across multiple campaign deliverables and present it to internal and external stakeholders
- Bring new and interesting analytical techniques to the team and be willing to educate others in their practical use.
- Leading stakeholder management on certain areas of the client portfolio
A bit about yourself:
● 3+ years of experience in a data & insight role; understanding and or/experience of how analytical techniques/models are used in marketing. Previous agency or consultancy background is desirable.
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
● Technical experience in analytical programming languages – a basic understanding of SQL is required to support the team as needed; additional programming languages are valued.
● Equally importantly, a knack for presenting complex data in clear & simple formats that cut through the noise and allow audiences to focus on key insights.
● A natural collaborator, and enthusiastic about building relationships across agency disciplines.
● Knowledge of the advertising and communications landscape. A clear understanding of how marketing works.
● You will have the talent and appetite to become an influential member of a fast-growing, cutting-edge agency that grew on the strength of analytics - our founders were all analysts!
What we can offer you.
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (increases with length of service)
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- WPP share options scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free eyecare vouchers and money off glasses
- Extensive training and development
- Corporate gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Interest-free travel loan
- Free breakfast (cereal and fruit)
- Smart shopper (online discount on a variety of products)
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!