EMX | Search, Account ExecutiveApply Now
Search, Account Executive
EssenceMediacomX, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Our office sits within the legacy Essence building on Oxford Street. We still have all our wonderful essentials looking after our amazing clients! Our clients include many exciting brands such as Google, ITV, Airbnb, BT/EE, NBCUniversal and L’Oréal to name a few.
Visit www.essencemediacom.com for more information!
About the team
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
About the role
The Media Activation Executive is responsible for contributing to the execution of biddable media activity (and display media bought on a reservation basis). This involves building strong cross-channel knowledge and developing supplier relationships to support flawless delivery of testing plans & media plans via analysis, optimisation and campaign management. The Media Activation Executive will develop their knowledge of different Biddable channels and platforms (as well as knowledge of reservation-based media buying) over time to achieve practitioner-level knowledge and skills across multiple channels, meaning flexible and adaptable working is at the core of this role.
Some of the things we’d like you to do
● Learn the craft of Media Activation and become a skilled practitioner in paid search, paid social, and both biddable/programmatically bought, and traditionally bought (reservation) display media
● Support biddable campaigns / campaign optimization - optimizing bids, managing bids, setting up new keyword lists or updating old ones, reporting (building reports, figuring out insights to deliver to the client, ensuring dashboard accuracy
● Effectively manage your designated accounts and campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered as well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve
● Contribute to team knowledge sharing and implement best practices
● Keep up to date with latest industry news and be proactive in spotting trends (seasonal or otherwise) which could affect clients' campaigns
A bit about yourself
● A passion for everything media and advertising, coupled with a continued desire to expand your knowledge
● Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
● Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
● Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
● Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
● A comfort when working with numbers, we use them a lot!
What you can expect from EssenceMediacomX
EssenceMediacomX’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an EssenceMediacomX employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.