Digital & Performance ExecutiveApply Now
Digital & Performance Executive
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
Overview of role
- The digital operations executive is responsible for managing the operations and trafficking of digital campaigns including biddable media.
- The digital operations executive manages end to end campaign operations and technical implementation including tag management and tracking architecture.
Reporting of the role
This role will be reporting to the Media Director.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage all aspects of ad operations (AdOps)
- Ad trafficking, inventory management, QA creative tags and sending screenshots to clients.
- Tracking reports (DFA, MediaMind), and campaign optimizations.
- Post-campaign process tracking, management, IO reconciliation, and final reports and work with the billing department.
- Projects manage the implementation of all custom ad campaigns.
- Effectively communicate with client campaign owners to secure advertising assets, troubleshoot issues and optimize campaigns.
- Manage relationships publisher ops teams for QA and trafficking for media executions.
- Manage media owner specs and keep up to date with new advertising technologies.
- Ensuring delivery of performance targets for clients.
- Delivery and analysis of weekly performance reports.
- Oversee campaign results analysis and help translate information into observations/lessons learned.
- Oversee and develop campaign analysis and provide clients with strategic recommendations.
- Attend weekly status and monthly status meetings.
- Analyze engagement metrics to optimize campaign performance.
- Create a measurement framework for set KPIs
- Creation and optimization of paid social campaigns.
- Reporting and analysis of paid media and audience analysis.
What you will need
- A real team player.
- Ability to take responsibility for own work; to make sure that others deliver in support of you if required.
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to fit into the character of the company whilst still bringing individuality.
- Someone with 6 months to a year work experience.
- Fluent English and Arabic. French is a plus.
- Mathematically competent and has excellent analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and growth mindset.