Account Executive (Inside Sales), Switzerland
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
We are looking for an Account Executive (Inside Sales) to drive our technology and super-serve our customers. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can impact large businesses; we want to talk with you.
You'll drive the entire sales process from start to finish, including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration and evaluation, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal by initiating calls to existing customers and new accounts.
- Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of contacts and talk time per day.
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts on the phone.
- Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call in SFDC.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x assigned quota to meet or exceed assigned quarterly quota.
- Will conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
- Submit accurate forecasts on time.
- Maintain accurate and up to date pipeline in Salesforce.
- Be able to discuss next steps in the sales cycle at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the Nutanix products.
- Team up with Sales Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans.
- Partner with your channel partner network to drive incremental revenue.
- Experience in a high tech, selling into enterprise and global accounts.
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, compute, and networking Experience working with Channel partners.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility.
- Strong presentation skills via phone/online and in person.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle* from prospecting through negotiation and closing. *Networking, Relationship Building, Cold Calling, Lead Follow-up through Emails, Product Demonstrations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years previous sales experience with a proven solid track record of carrying an individual quota.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Fluency in Swiss German and English required, knowledge of French is appreciated.
This opportunity will be based in Zurich.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.