Director, Inside Sales Southern Europe
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Director, Inside Sales Western Europe
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A leader, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading a sales team in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for a Director of Inside Sales to join our world-class Inside sales team in EMEA to manage our Inside Sales managers across Southern Europe.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
Our Inside Sales Team:
The Inside Sales Organization is where our company mission begins. The ISO serves four critical functions today
1) Increase Field Sales productivity and pipeline by establishing qualified customer appointments,
2) Support our Field business segments and vertical industry with ISO roles that increase the productivity and attainment of those segments and vertical markets, and
3) Drive Inside Sales discreet quota attainment & growth in the Mid-market segment
4) Establish a feeder team from Inside sales to Field through our Nutanix sales academy.
The ISO will own the revenue and customer success for this important segment, together with our Channel, and will define and drive our GTM strategy.
Nutanix’s Inside Sales Academy is a guided path to developing sales expertise while offering career advancement through demonstrated achievement. Nutanix’s Inside Sales Academy is an evolving program that includes new hire on-boarding, mentor programs, ongoing product and sales training, and daily opportunities to collaborate with peers and experts in the company to develop the qualities for a professional sales career.
You will lead a team of Inside sales managers, inside sales reps and inside account executives who are responsible for driving revenue across all segments of the business. You will be part of a team responsible for defining and building our Inside Sales Strategy. You will help facilitate the achievement of these goals by hiring and training employees; extending the company culture, provide coaching and mentoring to 50+ Employees in Southern Europe. This role also works closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, channel, operations and field sales leadership on programs designed to help achieve company revenue goals. The candidate will need to have a deep understanding and experience in inside sales models, systems and innovations.
The Director will rely on extensive experience in developing and executing a segment based GTM strategy with consistent overachievement. This position will be the key leader in Southern Europe and responsible for driving Mid-market low to zero touch sales via Nutanix partners. A wide degree of creativity, accountability and ownership is expected.
- Lead and drive a team of high caliber inside sales managers and reps (50+)
- Meet and exceed new and growth bookings targets for the identified market segment
- Motivate and manage Inside Sales Managers/Reps drive pipeline development and revenues through Nutanix partners
- Work with Nutanix marketing & Channels to build and implement campaigns focused at various target market segments
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and track sales activity leveraging SFDC
- Responsible for employee role definition, enablement, evaluation and staffing for Managers, SDRs and Inside AE
- Develops team performance against quotas, forecasts and key metrics for the ISO team - executes operating plans and ensures ISO objectives are met
- Collaborate with Southern Europe theater sales leadership on territory planning and execution
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- Develop a thorough onboarding program for new hire SDRs and IAEs
- 10+ years sales experience and 5+ years management experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of an Inside sales team
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodologies and the ability to coach to it
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.