Digital Marketing Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for a rockstar digital marketing pro to manage strategy and execution of paid media lead acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a perfect mix of right and left brain for creative ideation and strategy and technical prowess and execution. The role includes ownership of key paid advertising channels including paid social, SEM, display, programmatic, native, and email.
A perfect candidate will have:
- Experience with paid social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. International platforms are a plus.
- Deep understanding and experience with programmatic media buying and display marketing to highly targeted audiences
- Extensive search/PPC experience
- Strong analytics background and ability to critically analyze and leverage performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance
- Thorough understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo and SalesForce.com preferred)
- Experience with strategy development to drive relevant traffic to the company web properties
- Skilled in audience segmentation and persona targeting
- Experience with Adobe Cloud is a plus
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Experience running global online lead generation campaigns for enterprise B2B audiences preferred
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors, as well as partnering cross-functionally with internal teams
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.