Sales Specialist, Xi Cloud Services - Japan
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are building a new team to focus on a new service – Xi, a hybrid and multi-cloud operation service. As a Sales Specialist at Nutanix, you will be a technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to achieve/exceed quarterly Nutanix multi product sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned segment. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Nutanix and non-Nutanix technologies.
- You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Nutanix Cloud service called Xi. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging partners, solution provider and Nutanix Consulting Services as needed. You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of the Nutanix Xi through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical services for our customers.
- You will be the thought leader for cloud services as it relates to Beam, Epoch, Frame, IoT, and Leap You lead by participating in internal Nutanix technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, white papers, and reference architectures in your area of expertise.
- You will influence the Nutanix Xi go to market strategies by providing feedback to product management, sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in cloud services sales and pre/post-sales.
- Experience supporting enterprise Data Center products with practical understanding of Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud architectures.
- Land and expand account management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams, leveraging company resources to drive sales and solve customer challenges.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred knowledge of the following:
- AWS, Azure, Nutanix
- Experience with cloud governance, VDI, software-defined virtual desktops, IoT applications and infrastructure and disaster recovery
- HCI architectures, specifically the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Architecture and VMware Virtualization Architecture
A successful Sales Specialist will be a/have:
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Architect- The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the cloud services and application security space is required.
- Cloud Trust- Demonstrated knowledge of IoT Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, VDI and industry compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions is preferred.
- Technical breadth- Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management are preferred.
- Collaborative- Able to work cohesively with members of the Nutanix sales, services, and marketing organizations and Nutanix partners is required.
- Excellent Communicator- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills is required.
- Executive Presence- Validated experience engaging with senior level executives is preferred.
- Performer- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations is required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.