Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
As a member of compensation team, the Compensation Consultant will be responsible for supporting and implementing compensation processes, and partner on program designs that are competitive and aligned with strategic objectives. This role will also provide exceptional client facing support and lead training activities.
As a seasoned compensation professional in the field the individual must be able to manage multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, make sound business decisions, influence business leaders, be detail oriented, have strong communication skills and deliver results on a company-wide scale. As a Workday compensation systems expert this role will lead the system design and execution of programs or projects from beginning to end with a strong focus on keeping stakeholders responsible for tasks and meeting timelines.
- Optimize the design, implementation, communication and administration of competitive compensation programs
- Partner with project teams focusing on key compensation initiatives such as compensation strategy redesign and implementation, market benchmarking, career path/ladder formation, tool development, and the design of short-term and long-term incentive programs.
- Lead and collaborate with HR partners and business leaders to gather business requirements to develop or enhance systems, programs and processes
- Conduct detailed, in-depth competitive research, analysis and modeling for compensation programs including annual increase budgets, competitive assessments of trends and impacts, equity utilization, and financial impact modeling of incentive design scenarios.
- Develop, implement and lead communication and training for compensation programs
- Lead the development and management of compensation analytics
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems (this includes dashboard, metrics and analytics)
- Ensure compensation programs are scalable, compliant and are effectively rolled out to the organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong compensation experience with the ability to operate in a fast-growing environment
- Demonstrated experience in global compensation analysis, trends, and creative design
- Must have a good understanding of broad-based compensation programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, job evaluation, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Analytical with the ability to evaluate complex data and make informed recommendations
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and HR Business Partners to define and deliver effective processes, programs and tools that support the business goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and change management skills
- Workday and Tableau experience a plus
- CCP is a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.