Inside Account Executive, UK
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for an Account Executive to drive our technology and super-serve our customers. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can impact large businesses; we want to talk with you.
You'll drive the entire sales process from start to finish, including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration and evaluation, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. So, if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal by initiating calls to existing customers and new accounts.
- Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of contacts.
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts.
- Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call in SFDC.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x assigned quota to meet or exceed assigned quarterly quota.
- Will conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
- Submit accurate forecasts on time.
- Maintain accurate and up to date pipeline in Salesforce.
- Be able to discuss next steps in the sales cycle at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the Nutanix products.
- Partner with your channel partner network to drive incremental revenue.
- Able to manage the sector including the need for a clear strategy to team to gain optimum results, ongoing evaluation of the strategy, future planning and strong execution.
- Experience in a high tech, selling into enterprise and global accounts.
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, compute, and networking Experience working with Channel partners.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility.
- Strong presentation skills via phone/online and in person.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle* from prospecting through negotiation and closing. *Networking, Relationship Building, Cold Calling, Lead Follow-up through Emails, Product Demonstrations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years previous sales experience with a proven solid track record of carrying an individual quota.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.