MTS - Senior Platform Developer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a strong Senior Platform Developer to join and be part of our dynamic and growing Nutanix Engineering Team. Our team charter is to build foundations of hybrid cloud platforms. We are seeking innovative problem solvers with proven track record in developing enterprise cloud products and services.
- Architect, design, develop, test, and automate systems to secure a converged computing and storage platform for the software defined data center.
- Work closely with internal and external leadership teams to help define roadmap of the systems and products.
- Work closely with field and product management teams to deliver high quality products and services in a dynamic environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to tackle production issues.
- 7+ years of development experience in systems and cloud services.
- Lead experience in architecting key components of successful enterprise products
- Solid experience designing and developing microservices in Go, Java, and/or Python.
- Solid knowledge in web protocols, operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture.
- Familiar with DevOps model and testing automation frameworks
- Familiar with security and compliance systems and requirements are not required but major plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.