Admin Officer (SO2)
The Admin Officer is a crucial role that provides a high level of customer service and administration support to the various companies. This position involves providing efficient and responsive, administrative, organisational and project support to the team.
- Answering phone calls and monitoring inbound emails
- Conducting daily schedules for delivery of services
- Coordination of client and project meetings or workshops as requested
- Work within various databases to enter information about clients and projects and ensure all information is up to date
Document Creation and Management
- Supporting the development of tenders and proposals by completing compliance information, gathering case studies and professional profiles
- Formatting client deliverables in PowerPoint
- Assist in creating and maintaining project files, documents, and records
- Manage and coordinate booking meeting rooms
- Notetaking based on audio or video recording
- Conducting data entry
- Generation of reports from internal management systems
- Manage travel and accommodation requirements including booking of flights accommodation and regulatory paperwork
- Maintain an asset register and maintenance schedule
- Manage day-to-day interactions with suppliers
- Conducting coding of open-ended questions in relevant software
- Conducting desktop research
- Supporting the development of online surveys by creating stimulus and checking test links
- Supporting delivering of qualitative research by developing stimulus material and finding verbatim comments
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented mindset and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn about Australian geography (required for scheduling elements of the role)