Client Services Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and nurture positive, long-term relationships with clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for client inquiries, requests, and issues.
- Understand client needs and proactively identify opportunities to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, ensuring all client needs are met.
- Develop account plans and strategies to maximize client satisfaction and business growth.
- Monitor account performance and provide regular reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct routine business evaluations with clients (Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Reviews, or Weekly Business Reviews).
- Take the lead on ad-hoc projects and other initiatives as needed.
Operations & Service Delivery:
- Manage team members in regard to their overall performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and quality delivery of products and services.
- Facilitate client & staff onboarding and training processes.
- Resolve client issues and concerns promptly and effectively.
- Communicate regularly with clients to provide updates, gather feedback, and address questions or concerns.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and reports to clients as needed.
- Serve as an advocate for the client within the company.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are met, and compliance is maintained.
Client Retention and Growth:
- Identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services.
- Develop strategies to increase client retention and revenue generation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to share client feedback and insights for product improvemen
- Provide training and mentorship to junior team members if applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A university degree or a post-graduate degree and/or relevant certifications is an advantage but is not required.
- Must have five (5) or more years progressive and recent experience in a Client Services Manager or higher role with experience in account and client management, inside sales, and operations management.
- Experience in offshoring and/or business process outsourcing business models is required.
- Must have experience in managing various policies across multiple accounts or entities simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, flexibility, diversity, customer service orientation, leadership/coaching skills and team building abilities are essential.