Director of School Partnerships - Professional Development
Director of School Partnerships – Professional Development
The 7,800 educators and healthcare professionals employed by FullBloom are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives our performance, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore FullBloom and its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), and Little Leaves.
FullBloom is seeking a great sales representative, the Director of School Partnerships – Professional Development (PD), to join our growing K-12 School Partnerships organization. This individual will support two of the company’s three operating divisions – Catapult Learning and Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). Reporting to the Senior Director of School Partnerships-West, this individual is charged with generating new PD business relationships and expanding existing business in public schools and districts within a specific territory. This position will drive FullBloom’s sales go-to-market strategy; new customer acquisition; and key account growth for FullBloom’s suite of Professional Development services.
A heavy focus of this role will be expanding Catapult Learning’s footprint in the public space. The demand for PD and specifically job-embedded coaching is climbing as school districts look for innovative ways to improve teacher retention rates and better support both special education and general education students. Indeed, the lingering effects of the Covid pandemic on teachers and students has schools looking for partnership solutions now more than ever.
Based in the western half of the country, with the ability to travel, the Director of School Partnerships – Professional Development will sell directly to K-12 public school districts. Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Own the PD sales cycle for the western territory, from target and prospect identification through to contract close, collaborating with others in the organization as appropriate.
- Work with Sales Operations to identify attractive targets and prospects for PD sales
- Work with PD Product Management, PD Marketing, and Sales Operations to develop and implement a plan for generating leads via targeted marketing campaigns, current customer referrals, relevant conferences, etc.
- Develop – and manage to – a sales plan that focuses on attractive targets and meets revenue and profit goals
- Lead the development of sales proposals, in collaboration with our in-house proposals team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Professional Development directors, district leaders, school board members, community leaders, and other influential constituents
- Support development of key-account strategies to drive new and expansion business
- Work closely with regional Operational partners and in coordination with Marketing and Proposals
- Support key accounts in both strategy and stakeholder management
- Participate in regular planning and strategy meetings focused on growth efforts
- Help identify attractive markets that align favorable funding frameworks with FullBloom’s suite of academic, behavioral, and social-emotional services
For a proven sales representative this position offers the following career opportunities:
- The opportunity to be a sales leader for a highly respected, medium-sized organization with 45+ years of experience, that is amid unprecedented growth.
- The opportunity to join a mission-driven organization that supports the country’s most vulnerable children through academic, behavioral, and social-emotional solutions.
- The opportunity to work at the highest levels within K-12 school districts in a highly strategic role extending market reach.
- The opportunity to earn an attractive salary and commission.
The ideal candidate currently works or has worked in a business development or sales role within K-12 solution and PD service-based models; understands PD; has direct selling experience; embraces the complexity of public partnerships and relationship development; and is highly collaborative. A proven track record in motivating, measuring, driving and expanding sales. Specifically, this individual will have the following experience and capabilities:
- Understand K-12 buying cycles
- Proven business development and sales skills with a track record of hitting sales targets in K-12 industry
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PD strongly preferred
- Must be willing to learn and use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for pipeline management
- Support and develop relationships with public school leaders
- At least eight years of related experience (in sales and/or special education)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Compensation will include salary and sales commission
- Some travel required to meet with prospective customers and participate in internal meetings.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions that create better life outcomes for children and their families, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 7,800 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 1,100 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. Learn more at fullbloom.org.
About Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides intervention programs for students and professional development solutions for teachers in both public and nonpublic K-12 schools. Our 5,000 educators deliver evidence-based programs that include student instruction, family support services, and professional development designed to help teachers’ efforts to successfully integrate proven practices into the classroom. Executed by a team of experienced coaches, our professional development services strengthen the capacity of teachers and leaders to raise and sustain student achievement, improving education and overall quality of life. Intervention programs support struggling learners with instruction tailored to the unique needs of each student. Across the country, Catapult Learning partners with 500+ school districts, including 20 of the 25 largest, to produce positive outcomes that promote academic and professional growth. Learn more at catapultearning.com.
About Specialized Education Services, Inc.
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is a premier provider of education services for K-12 students who require additional educational and behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. SESI partners with school districts to run in-district classrooms and standalone schools that meet the academic, behavioral, and social-emotional needs of special education students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Emotional Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and other challenges; and alternative education students in need of trauma-informed education. Implementing a research-based education model that incorporates supportive therapies, positive behavior interventions and supports, life skills training, and workforce development programs – as well as professional learning for special education teachers – SESI guides students toward success in and out of the classroom. SESI proudly serves more than 7,000 students in over 90 day schools and more than 90 in-district classrooms, and partners with over 600 school districts nationwide. SESI is accredited by Cognia (formerly AdvancED). Learn more at sesischools.com.