Global Media Buyer F/HApply Now
Global Media Buyer F/H
EssenceMediacom, an agency of GroupM :
We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands.
We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions.
Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
Our ‘breakthrough’ ambition is underpinned by our commitment to ‘continuous learning’. We aim to ensure our people fulfil their potential by investing their whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, which in turn helps grow our clients’ businesses.
With 10,000 people across 120 offices in 96 markets, we are one of the world’s leading communications specialists with billings of more than US$22 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2022). Our global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Google, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony and Uber.
Attached to the trading manager, you will have as missions :
- Media implementational planning & buying ( from media recommendation to reporting)
- Develop and present Press & Display-Video Media recommendations
- Press & Display-video Media planning : evaluate and select media vendors that best address different campaign objectives
- Trafficking & Tracking process follow-up / tools implementation
- Campaign management : optimization, reporting
- Analyze results and summarize performance in Post-campaign reviews
- Act as main point of contact to drive Programmatic experts and publishers for Special Operations (360° mixing Press and digital)
- Develop 360° operations
- Negotiation with vendors
- Administrative & invoicing follow up
- Experience required: 1 to 5 years in this position in media Agency or in a company
- Technical skills : Fluent in French, Fluent Business English, Microsoft Office suite, strong analytical skills, and demonstrated oral and written communication abilities. Print experience well appreciated
- Soft skills : Excellent interpersonal skills Rigorous, Curious and eager to learn, flexible, adaptable and interest for Luxury sector.
Why join EssenceMediaom ?
You will join a business unit where the human and the collective are at the heart of our daily life. Our matrix organization allows you to belong to several teams for a complete learning process and a diversity of missions. This organization also favors internal promotion and we are committed to supporting each of our talents in their professional projects and ambitions.
At EssenceMediacom, we offer an organization open to telecommuting (up to 2 days per week + 2 full weeks per year).
Our new campus will open its doors in early 2023. It will be a new, modern space that reflects our corporate values (collective, collaborative, modern and eco-responsible) and will have several company restaurants.
We contribute 50% of the transportation costs.
Our CSE allows us to have at our disposal a number of benefits for the benefit and well-being of our employees (e.g. reduced price cinema tickets, end of year gift vouchers, participation in cultural and sports activities)
About GroupM by WPP:
GroupM is the world's leading media buying and consulting firm, dedicated to helping advertisers promote their brands.
GroupM is present in 80 countries through international networks and works with renowned clients in a wide range of sectors such as luxury, automotive, consumer products, services, etc.
In France, GroupM is present through the following agencies: KR Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Neo, Keyade and Essence (1000 employees).
Joining GroupM means sharing our commitment to innovation, ethics and transparency. It means benefiting from a collaborative and learning culture. It also means enjoying a privileged working environment.
WPP is committed to diversity. All our positions are open to disabled workers. disabled workers.