Senior Graphic DesignerApply Now
Senior Graphic Designer
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise. Our ‘breakthrough’ ambition is underpinned by our commitment to ‘continuous learning’. We aim to ensure our people fulfil their potential by investing their whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, which in turn helps grow our clients’ businesses. With 10,000 people across 120 offices in 96 markets, we are one of the world’s leading communications specialists with billings of more than US$22 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2022). Our global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Google, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony and Uber.
Senior Motion Graphic Designer/Animator
The Animator role is to work on delivering design services for agency clients.
Motion Design requirements:
- Creating design solutions for different marketing materials, e.g. social media designs, online banners, case studies, etc.
- Translating social media calendars in to creative 2D and 3D animation/graphics.
- Collaborates with internal creative teams to ensure consistent work delivered across mediums.
- Stays up to date on current software and design trends to ensure the work incorporates best practice.
- Work with our creative teammates.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy.
- Working with content and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite programs and any other application used for motion design
- Take the initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions
- Adhere to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Good knowledge of major social media platforms design specifications (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Motion Design/Animation
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience of working with variety of clients
- Strong skills across Adobe suite (Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator)
- English and Arabic (Fluent)
- Knowledge of major social media platforms design specifications (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creative Design Concepts and Art Direction