Data ScientistApply Now
MediaCom Business Science is a team of econometricians, data scientists and researchers. We provide advanced analytics and measurement solutions focused on driving business outcomes for our clients.
In order to lead the marketing measurement industry with best in class solutions, we are developing a new measurement service using Bayesian econometrics, cloud technology and R programming language to provide our clients with an available and globally scalable solution.
We are looking for a skilled individual proficient in data science for a client-facing role, that will lead the projects from kick-off to results delivery. The long term vision of the role would be to contribute to the development of the process and methodology and automation of results reporting.
If you want to…
- Collaborate with a group of fast-paced, extremely dedicated co-workers who are all passionate about data science
- Work with a team that is constantly innovating
- Conduct & lead non-standard Data Science projects with a clear business objective, but the analytical process and deliverables yet to be determined by the person filling the role
- High potential job offer in the field of Data Science, definitely working on high visibility projects
- Having real and tangible impact on marketing strategies of outstanding brands, very often leaders of respective product categories
- Opportunity to learn / develop competence in Cloud technologies (mainly Google Cloud Platform) in collaboration with our global experts
- Great, collaborative and inspiring work atmosphere with open access to people at all positions
- Gaining direct access to the biggest advertisers in the market, learning from the best
- Various additional benefits like private health care and multisport card
It's enough if you...
- Are truly passionate about applying Data Science to actual business problems in the most efficient way rather than just writing lines of code
- Have at least 2 years of experience in data science
- Are proficient in R statistical programming language – R & R Studio
- Are curious about new technologies, programming languages and not afraid of learning
- Have a quantitative background: data science, Big Data, statistics, econometrics, BI
- Have a very good command of English (able to lead conference calls in English): C1
- Have very good communication skills and experience in having a client facing role