Senior Search Account ExecutiveApply Now
Senior Search Executive
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process, for any reason whatsoever, please let us know at [email protected]
At EssenceMediacom we want to eradicate inequity. We don't tolerate it and when we see it, we act. We attract, support and develop our talent without bias and strive to foster the empathy, creativity and diversity of thought needed to drive meaningful change for our people, our clients, our industry and our society. WPP and GroupM have already made strong commitments to combat racial injustice. While we are part of this group, we know we have an individual responsibility as an employer and an industry leader to fight against racism. That’s why we have pledged the following seven commitments.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, that’s okay, and we encourage you to apply anyway to find out more about whether this is the right match for you.
Did you know that marginalised groups including women, people of colour and people with a disability are more likely to discount themself for a role if they don't feel they meet every requirement or understand the reasonable adjustment that can be made? This is why we encourage connection and conversation to ensure that everyone has the opportunity and information needed to find the right role, for them. If this role isn’t quite right, you may be the perfect fit for another – so go ahead, apply and find out!
About GroupM Nexus
GroupM Nexus UK is a community of more than 1,000 specialists comprised of Search, Social, Programmatic & Display, and Ad Tech Ops Practice Squads from across the GroupM agencies.
GroupM Nexus is designed to accelerate GroupM clients’ businesses by leveraging the power and capabilities of GroupM and its agencies, through partnerships with the world’s leading digital platforms, advanced accreditations for digital practitioners, and continued development and deployment of industry-leading benchmarks.
The EssenceMediacom Search team works to effectively manage paid search campaigns to consistently deliver excellent results against client KPIs. We are a team of approximately 25 people working across a range of clients within many different markets. You’ll be a part of the wider Google Practice, which is a community for all EssenceMediacom UK digital experts, which focuses on connecting the Google ecosystem and delivering best in class performance for our clients. We are now looking for a Senior Search Executive to come and join the growing Search team based in EssenceMediacom North’s Head Office in Manchester.
Intro to the role:
As a Senior Paid Search Account Executive you will be responsible for the execution of paid search activity, building strong platform knowledge, and supplier relationships, to autonomously deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis.
- Effectively run best practice compliant paid search campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
- Take ownership of some of the elements of the testing plan, suggesting new ideas, planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy.
- Ensure that wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary and weekly reporting) are prepared, working with other team members on delivery of this information, and ensuring quality of output is maintained.
Client & Partner Management
- Collaborate with and support other team members in the implementation, optimisation, and paid search activation for clients.
- Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers, building solid external working relationships and establishing rapport.
- Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action.
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development.
- Support on the day to day QA process across activation, minimizing error and risk, and ensuring consistent and accurate adherence to process.
- Identify gaps in achievement of goals, objectives and/or processes, and work with the line manager to improve performance and drive efficiencies.
- Deep Paid Search knowledge and experience, with current dated certifications (Google and Microsoft Ads).
- Understanding of bid management and core PPC technology platforms (Google Analytics, GMP platform, SA360 or Skai, for example).
- Self-motivated and able to manage your and your direct report’s time effectively.
- Operationally proficient, with an affinity for numbers, an analytical thought process and keen to drive continued excellence.
GroupM Nexus Benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday (increasing to 30 in increments after third year of service by one day annually)
- Flexible Working Policy
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy
- Private Medical Insurance
- WPP Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Online career review and development tool
And many more!
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediaCom London*