Senior Procurement Specialist
- To understand business need of all the groups of the company, working with business stakeholders to establish the procurement program.
- Demonstrate expertise in the indirect spending category with clear understanding of market influence, market trend and procurement strategy
- Develop company’s indirect spending purchasing program and maintain procurement database.
- Timely purchasing execution to meet the business needs.
- To develop supplier relationships to ensure low cost, quality supply. Track and evaluate vendor performance.
- Driver cost reduction programs in the areas of assembly and test equipment, IT, freight and other indirect material purchasing
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree. CPSM or training in procurement is preferred
- 5 year experience in procurement in a high tech environment
- Knowledge in assembly and test equipment, IT, freight is a plus
- Work with the business owners to develop and implement negotiation strategies to reduce cost of the major purchases
- Develop and maintain KPIs to track cost reduction achievements
- Proven track record in achieving cost reductions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Service oriented attitude