- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductor products
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs
- Designs test fixtures and equipment
- Completes the required specifications and procedures for new product development
- Supports and is responsible for sustaining and continuous improvement of production test for multiple products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical in nature; adept at troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines, and adjust to quickly changing priorities
- BS, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience and skills with regards to software C++ programming, computer hardware, and networking
- Knowledge of C/C++ is required
- Familiarity with statistical methods of tester and program comparisons is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as Test Development Engineer.
- Preferably in Analog or mixed-signal Test.
- Preferably ETS88 or ETS364 development experience.