Senior Global Technical Recruiter
Senior Global Technical Recruiter: work closely with hiring managers and executive staff to fill positions worldwide. This position will coordinate staffing efforts with a Global Staffing Manager in the U.S.
· Work closely with the hiring managers to gain a thorough understanding of the needs of the position and develop/execute effective recruitment plans for each requisition
· Use a combination of traditional postings , social networking resources, and creative sourcing techniques to procure candidates
· Assist in preparing and procuring approvals for job descriptions, personnel requisitions and offers. Coordinate with HR team to procure job leveling and compensation data
· Maintain applicant tracking data base
· Manage external and internal job postings
· Screen resumes and candidates
· Set up/perform phone screens and coordinate interviews
· Perform reference checks and process background checks
· Actively participate in offer process from pre-close to offer acceptance
· Document paper trail for SOX and other compliance requirements
· Prepare new hire paperwork and assist with new hire orientations and HR processes for Asia-based hires
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Discipline or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of recruiting experience in a technical environment, preferably in the semiconductor industry
· 6+ months recruiting agency experience is a plus
· Strong sourcing skills and ability to cold call passive candidates
· Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task and keen attention to detail
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin; fluency in German is a plus
· Able to travel to internationally within APAC as required
· Working knowledge of international HR laws and regulations, labor law and compliance.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Able to work independently and as a team member.