Field Applications Engineer
We are currently looking to add a talented Field Applications Engineer to our North American Sales team. To be successful in this role, candidates must have a strong desire to help other engineers achieve the maximum performance and benefit from our products. As the technical lead in the sales organization within the region, customers will look to you for guidance choosing the right products and for help with optimizing the implementation. You must also have strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently, and of course, superior technical skills. You must also possess the willingness to perform detailed bench work to breadboard and test solutions for customers.
- BSEE or equivalent
- AC-DC Power Conversion design experience
- Magnetics design experience
- Working knowledge of EMI and Safety standards
- Strong analytical and laboratory skills
- Strong communications skills
- Able to present Power Integrations product benefits to large and small groups
- Excellent written skills
- Ability and willingness to interface with customers on the telephone
- Willingness to travel up to 40% within region for on-site customer support
- MSEE or equivalent
- Experience in one of the following end markets: UPS, Solid State Lighting, Metering, Appliances, Cell phone chargers, Industrial controls, Notebook or PC Power Supplies
- 10+ years relevant industry experience.
- Prior experience as an FAE for semiconductor products used in power conversion applications.