B2B Assistant Marketing Manager, HK (1 Year Contractor)
The B2B Assistant Marketing Manager HK is responsible for activating, reporting on, and continually improving the performance of Logitech for Business initiatives in HK, where focus on the end-to-end needs of the spectrum of Enterprise and Small-and-Medium Businesses (SMB) as well as vertical segments like governments, healthcare, and education. It will cover Logitech B2B portfolio including Team Workspace Solutions, like video units, room solutions and docks, as well as Personal Workspace Solutions that will cover mice, keyboards, presenters, mobility keyboards, pens, webcams, headsets, and relevant products while strengthening a “One Logitech” value proposition. This role will report to B2B Marketing Manager TWHK on portfolios management, marketing strategies and executions, and have a dotted-line reporting to Head of B2B Sales also work closely with B2B Sales team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Act as HK B2B primary marketing point of contact and be responsible in developing B2B Marketing plan and KPIs aligned with sales’ objectives.
- Manage marketing communication programs and take leadership in developing projects to (1) increase Logitech for Business’ brand value and awareness and (2) accelerate pipeline growth through direct and channel demand generation activities.
- Develop B2B social contents and CRM to build relevance to for enterprise buyers and increase engagement.
- Analyze campaign performance to understand, adjust and optimize tactics.
- Work with B2B Sales teams and channel partners to develop and execute marketing programs with the goal to drive revenue through Logitech’s partners with end customers.
- Play an active role in understanding the local market opportunities, challenges and trends from both customer and channel perspectives.
- Standardize Reseller/Partner marketing supporting programs and tools with clear assessment criteria, operation process, and KPI measurement.
- Proofread global and translated material ensuring collateral is accurate and representative Logitech’s brand voice.
- Liaise with in-house designer/ suppliers/ distributors to make sure all marketing materials are aligned and well-distributed.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum of 4 years in B2B Marketing experience, preferably in field and/or channel marketing, in technology products and services to both IT decision makers and end users.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, adjusting nimbly as business needs change, and prioritize tasks most likely to advance business towards the desired outcome.
- Strong interpersonal, solid presentation, verbal/written communication, and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment and equally productive working independently.
- Able to work under pressure and in a dynamic, high-growth and matrix organization.
- Self- discipline positive attitude with good manner.
- Strong communication skills; fluent in Traditional Chinese and English.