Internal Communications Platforms Specialist
Logitech is the Sweet Spot for people who want their actions to have a positive global impact while having the flexibility to do it in their own way.
The Team and Role:
At Logitech, Internal Communication plays an integral role as we continue to evolve our hybrid ways of working to provide a unique workplace experience with engaged and informed employees.
We are looking for an individual to enhance the digital experience for employees by evaluating and improving digital communications tools, platforms, and resources that impact their work and engagement. The role will own internal communications platforms and channels such as the intranet and employee advocacy platform. They will manage the technical strategy and governance, supporting best practices and providing training to employees involved in content creation.
This position is based in Cork, Ireland and reports to the EMEA Internal Communications Manager. This person will also be working in close partnership with IT, the Americas Internal Communications lead, product/category communication team and cross-functional teams involved in content creation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors and values you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Oversee the company intranet, continue the evolution of the site and enhanced governance; create, customize and publish intranet sites/pages working in partnership with content creators and IT.
- Administration of employee social advocacy tool - adoption, permissions, training and content publishing.
- Partner with IT to manage vendor relationships and administration of internal communications channels and tools (Slack, intranet, social advocacy, global email, etc); provide employee support on self-service tools and evaluate UX/UI across platforms with the goal to improve the employee experience.
- Drive the evaluation and adoption of new technology including AI in communications.
- Leverage communications tool analytics to track results on goals and KPIs for internal communications initiatives
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- You are curious by nature, passionate about technology and making it accessible to others.
- You are very organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and adapt quickly to the fast pace of the business, and love to have fun while getting the job done.
- You believe good is never enough and can find ways to enhance and evolve programs to streamline effort and increase impact.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can also work independently.
Experience and Education:
- You excel in both strategy and tactical execution
- Educating general audiences about technical subjects is a challenge you enjoy
- Background in technology communications and knowledge of AI
- Knowledge in the hands-on management of internal tools (Intranet, social advocacy), a plus if experienced with Lumapps, Bananatag or Post Beyond.
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here and they vary based on location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us toll free at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.