Enterprise Business Specialist
Traditional video collaboration companies are fast becoming less relevant as businesses adopt a hybrid working culture and work moves with people. The need to collaborate has only increased. With the significant adoption of video, businesses around the world are looking for user friendly solutions that will provide a superlative experience. Logitech has reached and sustained the leadership position through its innovative technologies and user-friendly products. We are well positioned to dominate this fast-growing market and are looking for colleagues who have an unwavering desire to be the best.
Job Location:- Kolkata
Position – Enterprise Business Specialist
As an Enterprise and Govt. Sales Specialist, you are an ambitious, driven salesperson who is seeking to join the Logitech team and drive revenue growth by engaging with key decision makers among Logitech’s target addressable market & drive growth in identified accounts through proactive engagement & consultative selling.
You are entrepreneurial and demonstrate creative problem-solving and excellent ability to strategize, execute, and lead.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Be the customer’s spokesperson within Logitech and ensure them access to all resources needed to succeed jointly
- You will have direct responsibility for building a development strategy that creates increased preference for Logitech Video Collaboration products and solutions in your set of accounts.
- In partnership with Supply Chain, Finance, and other internal organizations, you will drive weekly, monthly and quarterly process and business management systems and contribute to
the development of budgets, track effectiveness of programs and drive initiatives to improve profits, market share and customer focus.
- This role is a quota bearing sales role that can sell any of Logitech’s existing and future B2B portfolio but within an identified set of accounts or territory.
- Ensure high mindshare for Logitech and its products among key stakeholders in the eco system.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Highly motivated and driven self-starter with a history of achievement in personal and work goals
- 8+ years of related experience in quota retiring roles, account management, channel sales, operations, partnerships, and BD, particularly in IT or UCC and Govt, with a proven track record of successfully growing business for channel partners.
- Proven track record of successful projects/ achievements in East India and in- depth understanding of the local market ( West Bangla, Odessa, Bihar, Jharkhand & North East)
- Experience in highly ambitious sales / growth operations / environments
- Strong strategic instincts, negotiating skills, and analytical rigor
- Excellent relationship-building and maintenance skills with partners; internal and external
- Empathy for your target customer and your co-workers
- A working knowledge of the video collaboration industry and familiarity will be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of industry practices, competitive products and research data
- Understanding of market trends, assumptions, practices and policies.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- High degree of persistence and follow-through
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- The desire to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, team environment.
- Education: University degree; MBA preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”