gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Program Manager
Location: Panama City, FL
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Program Management for the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) Logistics and Technical Support effort. Provide support to perform a variety of support tasks including; logistics, Test & Evaluation Support, Support Equipment (SE) maintenance and management, programmatic support, training materials development, formal training delivery and technical documentation support. Duties include the following:
- Provide programmatic support for various levels of management, including Branch Heads, Project Engineers, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Managers, and Test Engineers.
- Maintain program schedules.
- Prepare and update plans (e.g. Risk Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Process Improvement Plans).
- Review program documents.
- Attend In-Process Reviews and QPRs.
- Prepare presentation material as required.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Seven (7) years or more of program management related experience. Must have experience managing major NAVSEA programs (or DOD equivalent programs).
- Seven (7) years or more of experience maintaining program schedules; preparing and updating plans (e.g. Risk Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Process Improvement Plans); reviewing program documents; attending program reviews.
- Experience is preferable in managing projects within Naval Surface Warfare programs such as Mine Warfare, Diving and Life Support, Amphibious Warfare, Expeditionary Warfare and other missions in the Littoral (Coastal) regions (or DOD equivalent programs).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proficient with common productivity software including Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.