Information Technology Program Manager
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Information Technology Program Manager (IT PM)
Location: National Capital Region
Security Clearance: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
The Information Technology PM supports this Transportation Security Administration Information Technology (TSA IT) Task Order (TO) by assuring the achievement of the program performance within budget, schedule, and quality requirements and facilitate customer satisfaction for all Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Division (IAD) tasks and work efforts.
Duties include the following:
- Maintain a flexible, responsible and supportive work environment with open channels of communication, as well as being responsive to evolving and changing information needs of the TSA IAD.
- Provide leadership, management, oversight, control, and direction to all contractor personnel and subcontractors supporting IAD Secure Infrastructure and Vulnerability Management (SIVM) Services II.
- Establish joint (Contractor and Government) program management procedures that use the Contractor’s formal planning and project methodologies to develop detailed project plans, processes and procedures that will facilitate the accomplishment of program objectives.
- Act as the ultimate central point of contact (POC) with the TSA Government Program Manager and the Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
- Leverage appropriate program resources to meet the needs and priorities of the IAD.
- Perform trend analysis, root cause analysis, and other activities and initiatives to improve service performance.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Industry standard IT security certifications or an Information Technology Bachelor’s degree.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in a program management position overseeing an IT-oriented program.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a program manager supporting the Federal Government.
- Experience managing high visibility projects, especially projects that don’t have effective end dates.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to get multiple individuals/teams to work together towards a common goal.
- Strong abilities in the creation and maintenance of project schedules using both Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Possess industry standard project management certification (ex. Project Management Professional (PMP)).
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.