gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Arlington, VA
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator supports this Transportation Security Administration Information Technology (TSA IT) Task Order (TO) in Engagement Scheduling, Pre-Engagement Coordination & Readiness Evaluation, and Engagement Planning. Duties include the following:
- Provides recommendations for improvements to the overall Pre-Engagement Coordination process and to the datacall template. Ensures the engagement stakeholders fully understand what is being requested in the datacall. Points out items within their environment which may have overlooked elements that need to be identified within the datacall (for example, administrative web consoles on networking gear, or web service calls between application servers).
- Enables individuals requesting security testing or evaluations to more easily provide the Information Assurance & Cybersecurity Division (IAD) the information needed to understand the engagement scope.
- Coordinates with contractor personnel supporting the Engagement Scheduling sub-task to ensure all questions are answered to enable effective scheduling of the engagement.
- Refines the process for data call submissions to ensure there are no bottlenecks or single points of failure in the process.
- Ensures all user accounts have been created with proper permissions, identifies POC, availability of seating and network ports, and network access for testing laptops is available.
- Coordinates with individuals supporting engagement scheduling to effectively capture applicable readiness evaluation activities on the schedule for an engagement.
- Conducts engagement planning activities such as provides recommendations on how to improve the process of documentation engagement plans to streamline the process, creates revised engagement plan templates and findings report templates, security findings are documented, identifying all target areas that were tested or evaluated, assist in the coordination with IAD Federal personnel, GRC personnel, and other stakeholders, and support ad-hoc engagement planning activities.
- Provides the Results, Data, and Document Management (RDD) for data and document management for IAD processes and activities. This includes establishing results, data, and document management repositories and capturing, organizing, and storing all IAD data in support of SIVM activities.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- At least three (3) years of IT security experience.
- At least three (3) years of experience leading tasks requiring extremely strong organizational skills, flexibility, and regularly shifting schedules & priorities.
- At least three (3) years of experience supporting teams performing security testing.
- At least (3) years of experience performing security testing or evaluations using tools like Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective, Nipper, or RedSeal.
- At least three (3) years of experience planning security engagement activities.
- At least one (1) year of experience performing administrative and or document management functions for Federal IT systems.
- At least one (1) year of experience managing SharePoint document repositories for multiple teams and managing the user permissions between those repositories.
- Ability to work independently/minimal oversight.
- Required Certifications: Relevant IT security certification, or an IT degree.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and technical writing skills to be able to document findings in reports.
- Experience with NIST SP 800-53 and FIPS 199.
- Extremely strong communication skills with experience interacting with engagement requests, inter-agency personnel, and management.
- Ability to problem solve and shift priorities and personnel as a result of scheduling complexities.
- Experience with Nessus, AppScan, AppDetective, Nipper, RedSeal.
- Ability to determine size, scope, and complexity of testing engagements to determine level of effort.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure that all aspects of data calls or readiness evaluations are completed and are presented for clear understanding.
- Experience with managing large document repositories and with providing document management functions. Experience can come from administrative or document management functions, or from other capabilities that provide administrative support for technical evaluation activities.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to understand concepts being verbally presented, participate in group discussions, and to present design recommendations which may provide better security for the systems being reviewed.
- Ability to work in groups acting as the sole security design practitioner, as well as be able to participate in a small team of security personnel.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.