Secure Infrastructure Engineer
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Secure Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA
Security Clearance: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
The Secure Infrastructure Engineer supports this Transportation Security Administration Information Technology (TSA IT) Task Order (TO) by providing security support during design and engineering phases to attempt to reduce the security issues discovered after implementation. Duties include the following:
- Supports security design and security reviews & recommendations activities of a non-standard nature as they are identified to provide a benefit to the Information Assurance & Cybersecurity Division’s (IAD’s) security testing requirements.
- Conducts the RFC review & recommendation activities, project authorization review & recommendation activities, system resiliency review & recommendation activities, and data flow diagram review, analysis and recommendation activities.
- Provides TSA stakeholder reporting on critical and emerging vulnerabilities impacting TSA.
- Manages and reviews IAD Enterprise Security toolsets to provide security-relevant tuning recommendations.
- Attends all meetings associated with projects to which they are assigned.
- Becomes familiar with TSA and DHS security policies to facilitate security design reviews and be able to identify when project designs violate security policy.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- At least ten (10) years of technical IT security experience.
- At least five (5) years of experience performing security design reviews, configuration reviews, and providing remediation recommendations for identified security issues.
- At least five (5) years of: experience with enterprise security tools.
- At least one (1) year of experience performing security design reviews and providing remediation recommendations for identified security issues within Federal IT systems.
- Exceptional: organizational, leadership, communication skills.
- Ability to work independently/minimal oversight.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and technical writing skills to be able to document findings in reports.
- Fluent knowledge of NIST and FIPS security controls, DISA STIGs, and CIS standards.
- Fluent in the OWASP Top 10 weaknesses.
- Required Certifications: CISSP-ISSAP, CCNA, CASP, or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge in network security architecture, technical system documentation, security testing and remediation methods.
- Experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting RedSeal, Tenable.sc, HP Fortify, SonaType Nexus, and Checkmarx.
- Experience with switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, ISE; Palo Alto firewalls;, VPN; Load Balancers, AV, Host and Network based devices, and Enterprise Security Tools.
- Fluent TCP/IP, SMB, SSH, NetBios, SOAP, REST, LDAP,SAML, SSO.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.