Office Administrator for Government Contractor
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Position Status: Open
Position Title: Office Administrator for Government Contractor
Location: 2800 Eisenhower Avenue, Suite 104, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Duties and Responsibilities
This Office Administrator provides office support services to the company in its business/office operations. Place of performance and work hours are the company office from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday and occasional weekend hours. Duties include the following:
- Conducts clerical duties: filing, responding to emails, word processing (format, correct spelling and/or grammar errors, number pages and perform a host of other functions).
- Perform accounting tasks including Account Payable, Accounts Receivable and invoicing. Create MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Coordinate travel (within the US and internationally) for personnel performing on Government contracts.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources team and Program Management Office.
- Coordinate and track deliverables.
Knowledge and Qualifications
The Office Administrator must meet the following requirements and have the following experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Two years of experience performing office and administrative support functions in a company that provides contracting services to the Federal Government
- Significant ability in word processing and PowerPoint slide development
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe (PDF Files)
- Familiar with account payable/receivable practices.
- Familiar with human resource processes.
- Solid command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Detailed oriented, organized, and able to multitask
- Ability to prioritize within the guidelines provided by the business management
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.