Public Key Infrastructure Administrator
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Public Key Infrastructure Administrator
Location: Arlington, VA
Duties and Responsibilities
The Public Key Administrator (PKI) Administrator supports this Transportation Security Administration Information Technology (TSA IT) Task Order (TO) by conducting administration and distribution of all TSA PKI certificates. Duties include the following:
- Ensures that all process gaps are identified and addressed in order to comply with DHS CA4 policies and guidance.
- Contribute and participate with TSA quarterly training, distributes PKI training information from DHS for situational awareness, to training on actions needed to be taken by the ISSOs in order to comply with policy.
- Manages and distributes certificates, develops a process for managing and administrating the NPE CA for TSA in accordance with DHS CA4 policy.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all established processes and procedures, provides recommendations to update existing, or create new processes and procedures.
- Reviews and processes all documentation needed for PKI Certificate request, modification, renovation or rekey. Reviews the documentation that formally authorizes individuals to manage, submit and receive PKI certificate request to ensure it is up to date and accurate on a yearly basis. Maintains PKI Certificate documentation, setup, maintain and administer any local Certificate Authority, and intermediary Certificate Authority for TSA use.
- Manages, distributes and maintains inventory of all PKI hard tokens issued by TSA.
- Supports ad-hoc PKI administration activities of a non-standard nature as they are identified to provide a benefit to the Information Assurance & Cybersecurity Division’s (IAD’s) security testing requirements.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- At least five (5) years of technical IT security experience.
- At Least four (4) years of experience with public key infrastructure (PKI).
- At least three (3) years of PKI experience with Federal IT systems.
- Ability to work independently/minimal oversight.
- Expertise in the understanding of PKI concepts (infrastructure & architecture).
- Experience implementing PKI in software engineering environments.
- Required Certifications or other relevant certifications.
- Experience with NIST SP 800-53.
- Extensive Knowledge of PKI hardware and token issuance support services.
- Required Certifications: CISSP, CEH, GWAPT or other relevant certifications.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.