Information Technology Program Manager
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Information Technology Program Manager (IT PM)
Location: Arlington, VA
Security Clearance: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
The Information Technology PM supports this Transportation Security Administration Information Technology (TSA IT) Task Order (TO) by providing support to handle assignment of contractor resources, ensuring progress is being made in support of requests, identifying hurdles or roadblocks, and providing regular reports of actions taken in support of requests and required activities. Manages the Tenable and RedSeal application projects which requires coordination with multiple teams, active participation with requirements generation, data and results analysis, project planning, reporting, and effective communication.
Duties include the following:
- Manage the ongoing tasks within the Security Testing and Secure Infrastructure teams within IAD.
- Track ISSO requests and activities.
- Manage software deployment and coverage expansion projects for IAD enterprise toolsets, or for other toolsets as needed by other IAD branches.
- Manage other IT-related projects with which IAD branches may require project management support.
- Manage and maintain all project documentation, both for managing the projects themselves, as well as any documentation created in the course of executing the project (for example: build documents, or design decisions).
- Manage project resource access requests to ensure that requisite access is granted for all project team members to necessary hardware or software assets. This is typically performed for Security Testing engagements where contractor personnel will require some level of elevated access to assets within TSA’s network. Obtaining elevated user access requires submission of Privileged Access Requests (PAR), and Project Managers will be expected to manage completion, submission, and tracking progress of these PARs to ensure testing engagement remain on-schedule.
- Ensure technical correctness of deliverables being provided to IAD. This is expected to include some level of quality assurance for all deliverables.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- At least ten (10) years of experience performing project management of IT projects.
- At least five (5) years of experience performing project management as a contractor supporting, or employee of, the Federal Government.
- At least three (3) years of experience performing an IT related job (not project management) to ensure they have at least a base level of knowledge of IT related concepts and requirements.
- Experience managing high visibility projects, especially projects that don’t have effective end dates.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to get multiple individuals/teams to work together towards a common goal.
- Strong abilities in the creation and maintenance of project schedules using both Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Industry standard IT security certifications (ex. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)), or an Information Technology Bachelor’s degree.
- Possess industry standard project management certification (ex. Project Management Professional (PMP)).
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.