Medical Program Support and Analysis
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Non-Contingent
Position Title: Medical Program Support and Analysis
Location: Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina
Security Clearance Level: Candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities
Support USAFCENT/SG in analyzing, developing, and evaluating detailed plans, goals, and objectives for operational and tactical implementation of component medical missions. Duties include:
- Provide medical-operations analyst capabilities in support of AOR medical operations. Apply Air Force military readiness plans and operations experience to analyze, develop, and evaluate detailed plans, goals, and objectives for operational and tactical implementation of tasked air component missions.
- Provide, analyze, develop, and validate medical and aeromedical policy guidance, standard operating procedures, and reporting instructions.
- Perform staff assistance visits to deployed units as required.
- Analyze and evaluate substantive program operations, management and organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Resolve day-to-day manpower and equipment issues as they pertain to daily medical operations within the AOR.
- Plan and coordinate component medical requirements with mission requestors, AEF Center functionals and Air Staff.
- Develop and recommend changes to training and programs for doctrine, tactics, and concepts of operations.
- Promote interchange of information on requirements, capabilities, deficiencies, and technology applications.
- Analyze problems discovered in prior studies or actual operations and advise medical management on the feasibility of different approaches which provide a basis for better operations planning.
- Navigate and analyze operational support documents such as: DRMDs, RFFs, DEPORDs, EXORDs, and OPORDs.
- Document planning decisions in appropriate formats to meet command requirements.
- Identify non-standard or emerging operational requirements, assess impact on assigned capabilities, and develop recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver oral presentations such as briefings, training sessions, consultations, and strategy sessions with other staff functions and activities to secure cooperation, resolve controversial matters, and convey information relative to proposed changes in operational requirements.
- Assist in the management of client support activities and information system security requirements. Initiate and evaluate implementation of medical information systems and identify unfavorable medical trends through report assessments.
- Travel to the AOR or other TDY locations as required to represent Command Surgeon equities.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum of five years’ experience working medical readiness within USAFCENT AOR.
- Minimum of one years’ experience with JOPES, JCRM, the USAFCENT ULN Tracker, and USAF Medical UTCs.
- Minimum of one years’ experience with JOPP.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.