Identify, Credentialing, and Access Management (ICAM) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Identify, Credentialing, and Access Management (ICAM) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Arlington, VA
Duties and Responsibilities
The Identify, Credentialing, and Access Management (ICAM) Subject Matter Expert (SME) supports this Transportation Security Administration Information Technology (TSA IT) Task Order (TO) by providing ICAM support and coordination across all TSA FISMA systems including providing architectural guidance, oversight, and advisement services to ensure identity management system technologies are integrated and meeting the appropriate security requirements. Duties include the following:
- Assists the Information Assurance & Cybersecurity Division’s (IAD) integration with the DHS ICAM teams to ensure that DHS-lead initiatives have appropriate integration with TSA systems.
- Engages in ICAM meetings supporting various FISMA systems, provide security-related input, make recommendations to IAD federal staff, and be able to quickly understand new ICAM technologies and integration into TSA’s systems as needed.
- Involved with DHS Identity Management service efforts.
- Supports ICAM integrations, reporting, and provides recommendations for TSA integration with DHS ICAM systems as well as providing required information/reports back to DHS for department wide ICAM reporting requirements.
- Involved with data analysis for determining data call requirements, (e.g. number of Privileged Users per system, user accounts not leveraging PIV, etc.) and periodic reporting (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly) of DHS ICAM FISMA Metrics.
- Conducts reviews and provides feedback on ICAM designs and implementations, works with TSA operational teams to prototype/pilot ICAM solutions, supports and or lead by-weekly TSA ICAM integration meetings, works with CLOUD SME to ensure that Identity Management services are integrated with TSA systems leveraging CLOUD systems.
- Supports non-standard activities as they are identified to provide benefit to IAD’s security testing requirements.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- At least ten (10) years of technical IT security experience.
- At least five (5) years of experience performing ICAM security functions.
- At least one (1) year of experience performing ICAM functions for Federal IT systems.
- Ability to work independently/minimal oversight.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or Certified System Engineer ICAM PACS (CSEIP)
- Solid background and knowledge of the common service offerings within ICAM technologies.
- Experience with deploying and configuring SailPoint, OKTA, CyberArk, Azure/AWS, Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, Federations.
- Familiarity with data analytics, cloud, virtualization, remote access and mobile technologies.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.