gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide support, assess and provide suggested administrative process solutions related to the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council (GCERC) administrative operations. Duties include the following:
- Prepares, analyzes, and assists in hiring, staffing, administrative support to staff and GCERC management.
- Conducts special analyses, reports, surveys, inquiries, and evaluations regarding administrative matters using GCERC grants and financial systems.
- Prepares oral and written reports and presentations; that present clearly, concisely and effectively, analytical results or evaluations and studies performed regarding administrative matters, provides staff support for formal presentations.
- Evaluates opportunities for improvements in management systems; presents advice and recommendations for review and implementation.
- Assists in liaison for various Federal Agencies providing support to the Agency Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)/Interagency Agency Agreements (IAA).
- Maintains Administrative tickler for Admin requirements such as data calls, correspondence, MOU/IAAs, contracts to ensure all deadlines are met early or on time.
- Makes significant recommendations for improved work methods, organizational structure, records and files management processes, staffing patterns, procedures for administering administrative services, guidelines and procedures.
- Provides administrative and management advice and assistance to managers. supervisors and employees on matters pertaining to human resources, travel, training, time and attendance, equipment, supplies, office space, telecommunications, general logistics support and the government credit card program.
- Assists Purchase Card holder in maintaining for micro purchases documentation for the Agency. Ensures proper documentation is maintained for purchase card purchases in accordance with Agency policy and coordinates with Financial personnel on proper and timely monthly accounting reallocation and submittal of statements prior to end of month deadlines.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- 4-year undergraduate degree desirable; minimum of high school or GED equivalent.
- US Citizen
- Minimum two (2) years of the general experience; shall include specialized analytical and programmatic experience in business, management, stakeholder communications. and other relevant areas.
- Oral and written communication skills to effectively exchange information and convey ideas and concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to use a personal computer to access and retrieve data and information with experience in GSuite.
- Extensive experience with handling MOUs/IAAs, to include staffing, developing, routing, verifying correct information.
- Experience with querying/formatting/interpreting reports from the Department of Treasury Administrative Resource Center OBI & G Invoice & HR systems interface. Experienced in working with computer-generated reports and extracting data from databases to develop and generate information and summary data to support such activities as technical evaluations, management and financial record keeping.
- Knowledge with GCERC grants system RAAMs
- Knowledge of Federal Purchase Card process and regulations
- Knowledge of Federal Travel procedures and with the CONCUR travel system
- Has experience with Bureau of Fiscal Service HR processes
- Has experience or training in G invoice IAA management system
- Ability and willingness to receive training and direction.
- Ability to read and interpret general procedural guidelines.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.