Physical Technical Certification Officer II
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Non-Contingent (Active)
Position Status: Available Immediately
Position Title: Physical Technical Certification Officer II
The Physical Technical Certification Officer (PTCO) II ensures that the customer sponsored facilities are selected and constructed to meet security requirements in accordance with customer guidelines and ICD 705.
Location: Denver, Colorado
- Produce Physical Technical Certification Officer (PTCO) deliverables in context with the Facility Accreditation Process;
- Review documents to ensure quality, completeness and compliance with ICD 705 and/or other applicable regulations;
- As necessary, provide guidance to the customer to meet completeness and compliance requirements;
- Record the actions and completed task in FIAT; and attach relevant documents to the FIAT entry.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of relevant experience; High School/GED and 5 years of relevant experience included within the years of relevant experience.
Included within the years for relevant experience:
- Experience managing the physical security of SCIFs and secure workspaces;
- Experience relating to the accreditation of customer SCIFs and collateral facilities;
- Knowledgeable with current IC physical security policies including ICD 705, TSG, TSCM;
- Experience providing construction recommendations for new construction and facility modifications to facilitate accreditation;
- Understanding of classification guidelines and program protection plans;
- Experience serving as liaison with corporate management, government program representatives, and security personnel at various levels to assist in ensuring program requirements are met;
- Experience preparing Preconstruction Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC), Construction Security Plans (CSP), TEMPEST checklists, and Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC);
- Experience managing multiple projects/tasks and large workloads;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong administrative and organization skills;
- Proficient with MS Office;
- Experience updating and maintaining records in customer applications and databases.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.