Cloud SW (API) Sr Manager/Director
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Energy Independence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM1u5lgIk0
- Enphase Vision - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlUmx5Ckurg
- Enphase Home energy Solution - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hJJlGY5Mnc
- Enphase Ensemble - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm0NMKW7k4
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
- Enlighten Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/products-and-services/enlighten-and-apps
- Enphase 20222 - Investors Presentation Link
Cloud SW (Public API) Sr Manager/Director
VP of Cloud Engineering
The Enphase Cloud Team is looking for a hands-on technical senior leader to lead the development of our public API for our IOT Energy Management Platform that supports millions of homeowners and installers.
The role will report into the VP of Cloud engineering and will have visibility across all functions of the business. You must have technical depth and experience working in a cloud-first organization, as well as the ability to drive cross-functional and geographically distributed teams to support Enphase worldwide footprint.
In this role, you will oversee the design and development of public API in our connected cloud software platform.
You will mentor, motivate, and grow a high performing team of talented software leads, engineers, and foster a culture of continuous improvement and long-term growth.
You will work closely with cross functional team to define and develop public API with right level of performance and reliability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead design and implementation of Enphase public API
- Drive agile development process, backlog grooming and prioritization with stakeholders
- Ensure timely release cadence without sacrificing performance and quality
- Define key processes to improve overall system stability and overall user experience
- Hire, coach, and mentor a team of engineers to drive technical resolutions to improve customer experience
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 15+ years of experience building and/or managing software development organizations
- 10+ years of experience working on cloud API solutions
- High-quality organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills to efficiently root cause problems
- Outstanding communication (verbal, written) and presentation abilities
Other desired characteristics:
- Lean / Agile attitude
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Team player/builder; possess a “can-do” attitude
- Strong technical and leadership skills: decisive, determined, strategic, and able to lead, motivate, and inspire others.
- Experience as software technical lead/architect with cloud and digital SW is a plus.