Sales Manager, Solar/PV - Philippines
Enphase Energy is a global energy technology company and leading provider of solar, battery, and electric vehicle charging products. Founded in 2006, Enphase transformed the solar industry with our revolutionary microinverter technology, which turns sunlight into a safe, reliable, resilient, and scalable source of energy to power our lives. Today, the Enphase Energy System helps people make, use, save, and sell their own power. Enphase is also one of the fastest growing and innovative clean energy companies in the world, with approximately 68 million products installed across more than 145 countries.
We are building teams that are designing, developing, and manufacturing next-generation energy technologies and our work environment is fast-paced, fun and full of exciting new projects.
If you are passionate about advancing a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase!
About the role
Enphase’s sales model engages distribution partners, installers, integrators, module manufacturers and leading OEM partners in both residential and commercial markets to bring its microinverter systems to global markets.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive Enphase revenue and share growth in the Philippines. To accomplish this goal the successful Regional Sales Manager will identify new partners and enable and educate them on the Enphase technology and business propositions. You will help them articulate and sell the Enphase solution platform.
What you will do
- Reporting to GM Emerging Markets
- Responsible for the sales revenue and profit margin in the Philippines
- Conducting market research on market size, opportunities, installers, and vertical markets
- Assessing, Identifying, and engaging potential partners in the country
- Using Salesforce.com to manage partners, opportunities, and associated pipelines
- Introducing Enphase technology and our products to new installers and potential distribution partners
- Assessing a partner’s business and jointly developing successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L
- Being at the forefront of new products that will continue to drive the Solar Energy market (microinverters, energy storage, and AC modules)
- Managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and state corporate objectives
- Producing weekly, monthly, and quarterly territory and account forecasts
- Participate local RE community and promote renewable energy policy
Who you are and what you bring
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development
- Experience in the solar industry, energy industry, high technology, or electrical industry is a plus
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and able to thrive in a complex sales environment
- Strong to expert capability in Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Salesforce.com
- Relevant experience managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives
Proven territory planning and management skills
- Ability to produce sales and revenue forecasts for individual accounts by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner and comparing with competitive and general market data
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A virtual office must have easy access to a major metropolitan airport
- Ability to travel 50%