DevOps Software Engineer - New Grad (E)
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase is seeking new graduates to join as DevOps Full Stack Engineers.
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are looking to add highly talented recent graduates to assist in the design, development, and manufacturing of next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
We are a values driven company and are committed to innovation, quality and responsibility. If these are your values, too, you could be the next to join us on our quest for a more sustainable planet.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure code quality and guide code policy and best practices across the organization
- Automate functional testing processes by designing and producing reliable self-service infrastructure and tools
- Build internal tools for rapid prototyping
- Spec and drive continuous integration/continuous delivery of hardware-in-loop functional test automation for software components
- Create APIs, functional specifications, and reference implementations for use across company products
- Degree or Advanced Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field
- Experience developing self-service infrastructure, tools, and automation
- DevOps-based philosophy, practices, and tools
- Passion for building and fostering good engineering practices and processes
- A collaborative mindset, strong communication skills, and an ability to work cross-functionally
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with Python, Go, Rust, and/or mobile development
- Experience with or exposure to Linux system and kernel
- Experience with or exposure to functional testing and automation
- Experience with or exposure to instrumentation for monitoring and logging
- Exposure to security best practices in a DevOps environment
- Familiarity working with IoT or embedded devices is a plus
- Experience with or exposure to Machine Learning