Senior Operations Analyst
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to work with the Enphase O&M Marketplace operations team. The Enphase O&M Marketplace connects customers and providers with our own proprietary software platform and operations teams to streamline the O&M and EVSE installation needs of home electrification. We serve a unique blend of three main customer types – homeowner, asset owner and subcontractors. The key to success in this position is an equal passion for delivering on-time work orders on the platform at the highest level of quality, while ensuring that our customers have a world-class experience.
They will be responsible for documenting, monitoring, and performing operational tasks. The candidate must be organized, professional, a team player, and a decisive self-starter. The ideal candidate will not only be able to perform operations tasks, they will also act as a subject matter expert and process owner. They will be active in creating and documenting controlled, repeatable processes to support the Operations team.
The ideal candidate for this role will act as a liaison between operations team member, product manager, support staff and management. They will be defining, implementing, measuring and improving standard work processes that will drive customer experience and performance improvement within Operations Team and on the Product Platform. They will be accountable for influencing business-critical decisions that enable scale and deliver consistent, industry leading, performance within our O&M Operations.
- Design, implement and monitor program of work in 3 perspectives to increase operational efficiency, reduce process variation, and consequently gaps in customer experience
- Delivering business functionality - balancing efficiency, risk and customer experience across the Operations processes, streamlining operations by automating processes from beginning to end, reducing manual touch points, and creating leaner processes
- Document, implement and measure processes and standard operating procedures to ensure controlled, repeatable operations processes
- Practice continual improvement of operations processes by acting as subject matter expert and working with the development team to create systemic efficiencies
- Communicate with internal and external customers and providers as well as internal and external stakeholders and assisting with documenting and managing activities across multiple departments and functions to drive work orders to completion
- Manage customers’ expectations of work order deliverables and timelines as well as deliver proactive communication to customers so they are informed of progress
- Serve as primary customer advocate and ensure that Enphase customers experience first-class customer service
- Ensure that work order milestones are completed in a timely manner by collaborating with Providers and Installers
- Manage conflict and customer dissatisfaction by taking ownership of issues and working proactively with stakeholders to resolve in a timely manner
- Build relationships with internal/external stakeholders as well as customers through respect, empathy, effective communication and being well organized
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and years of related experience
- Two plus years of Project or Account Management experience
- Experience with documenting processes and standard operating procedures (P&P documentation)
- Service Industry subject matter expertise regarding transformation and program management disciplines
- Lead by example : Ability to lead by example, strong influential and interpersonal skills, used to deliver results and push the organization agenda in a complex environment, demonstrated communication experience at different levels of organization
- Process Management: Familiar with documenting, improving, and managing operational processes
- Task Master: Strong task management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities. Comfortable performing in a fast paced, dynamic environment, managing both internal and external constituencies and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Result Oriented: Have a sense of what is important to drive high value outcomes, independently prioritizing your efforts based on strategic value / return on investment; desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent Communicator: Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to formulate and deliver insights around business problems in a thoughtful and persuasive manner
- Collaborator: Excel at relationship-building, adopting cross-functional collaboration to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Organized: Candidate will pay close attention to all of the small particulars of the task lifecycle while working on deliverables to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments
Travel: Up to 25% travel
Work location: Austin – TX