Content Writer/Community Analyst
CONTENT WRITER /COMMUNITY ANALYST (5391)
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
We are looking for a Content Writer/Community Analyst to join our growing customer experience team. We are the team responsible for providing potential and existing customers with exceptional experience. This team is responsible for managing the online support content and Enphase community to provide best-in-class support experience to our customers. The ideal candidate would have a blend of analytical and creative ability to find problems that customers are facing and provide online solutions which are scalable. This position could lead to opportunities in product and website marketing as a career path at Enphase.
- Write high quality technical content that effectively communicates complex information clearly and concisely
- Leverage website statistics to uncover customer pain points on our support page and solve their needs by improving online content that is scalable
- Analyze customer data to extract insight and find scalable solutions to enhance the support for our customers
- Using market specific knowledge and insights to develop creative ideas which improve the adoption of our community as a knowledge and service tool by our customers
- Shape the information strategies that will help Enphase’s customers adopt self-service either through the support page or the Enphase community
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Proofreading of content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's currently published content.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility in search results.
- Come up with process improvement initiatives and implement them.
- Technical bachelor’s degree, Electrical preferred
- 3+ years of solar or storage experience required
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English.
- Ability to translate complex information and adapt to the end user
- Ability to think critically
- Analytical mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, and results oriented
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems – Salesforce Knowledge, Google Analytics, Drupal, Hubspot.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and their policies for publication.
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives.
- Creativity and a keen eye for details.