Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Sourcer
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 53 million microinverters on more than 2.3 million homes across more than 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer to support our European expansion plans. This role is a multi-functional position entailing strategic sourcing (specifically high volume and challenging-to-fill positions), recruiting coordination support, and talent acquisition project management. You will have the opportunity to partner with the senior talent acquisition team, human resources, and hiring managers to gain a solid understanding of the skills and qualities that they are looking for. This is an exciting opportunity to cultivate innovative sourcing ideas to engage these candidates and ensure that they are a great fit for Enphase!
What you will be doing:
- Assist in creating a strategic and robust sourcing strategy for multiple roles across the organization.
- Source candidates against open requisitions utilizing a variety of methods including LinkedIn Recruiter and other web-based sourcing resources.
- Communicating an employer value proposition and converting passive prospects into active candidates and hires.
- Conducting pre-screening calls with candidates who show an interest in Enphase.
- Act as a first impression and Enphase Energy brand ambassador in all interactions with external candidates.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with candidates and TA leaders.
- Utilize and support TA Leadership in the ATS with reports, data entry, and candidate management.
Who you are and what you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year in a resourcing or recruitment role.
- Fluent in English (minimum C1 level) and one of he following languages: Dutch, French or German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite or Workday preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a keen attention to detail and an insistence on accuracy.
- Knowledge and prior experience with Human Resources policies & practices is a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- Team player with previous experience supporting multiple people in an administrative capacity.
- Demonstrates superior customer service and problem-solving skills while displaying tact and courtesy.
- Ability to make decisions on the spot demonstrating good judgment based on requirements and limitations.
- Team-orienteded with the ability to flex in support of timelines and deliverables.
- Must be based in the Netherlands
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.