Affiliate Relations Specialist
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of thefastest-growingg and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects. We are looking for an Affiliate Relations Specialist to join the Enphase O&M Marketplace
The Enphase Field and Financial Services business has two product lines. Our field services platform connects customers and providers to streamline the operations and maintenance (O&M) and EVSE installation needs of home electrification. Our financial services platforms make it easy for Enphase installation partners to offer customer’s financing through a network of financial partners. Both platform businesses are designed to support the growth of our installation partners and facilitate the acquisition and maintenance of products that allow customers to take control of their own energy management future.
The right candidate will work collaboratively and cross-functionally to lead the Enphase O&M Marketplace’s provider success program. This position will work closely with the provider management team, O&M Marketplace leadership, and key Enphase and external stakeholders to drive inbound provider lead generation, lifecycle marketing and management, and strategy. This position will serve as the voice of the affiliate community, championing the goals of creating an exceptional experience and effectivelyleveraginge feedback to enhance the O&M Marketplace.
This position is in Austin, T,X and will report to the O&M Marketplace Marketing Manager.
- Plan and execute full lifecycle affiliate content strategy and programming: O&M platform development updates, nurturing streams, reactivation campaigns, etc.
- Identify new skills and certification attributes for platform provider-matching DNA; work with developers to incorporate into the backend platform.
- Identify and address areas of improvement across the lifecycle, from acquisition through onboarding to engagement and growth.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research through surveying, focus groups ("round tables"), etc., for insights and actionable takeaways to communicate operations and development
- Design and implement an affiliate appreciation program: gifts, giveaways, swag, etc.
- Identify and maintain clear segments and segmentation criteria, and apply them against affiliate accounts.
- Collaborate with the design team to create and deliver meaningful sales enablement material to the Enphase Energy sales team to attract and retain new affiliates from within the active installer network.
- Engage with and develop strategic partnerships with (external) industry organizations such as NABCEP, EVITP, and others to drive new affiliate acquisition.
- Represent the voice of affiliates and champion their needs; serve as an advisor to internal stakeholders about short- and long-term affiliate strategies.
- Partner with Operations to deeply understand the onboarding journey and provide material to help guide the provider experience.
Skills, Knowledge, Special Attributes
- The successful candidate will have experience in developing and nurturing communities through membership development, community relations, donor relations, non-profit development, or a related field.
- Prior experience in developing lifecycle marketing strategies is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver executive communications and presentations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated success in forming, organizing, and leading teams and projects.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organizations, providers, and clients/customers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results alongside your teammates.
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or communications; business; or related field
- At least 3-5 years experience in association membership services or development; community relations, marketing, or PR; donor or alumni relations; or a related field
- Knowledge of or experience in the Solar or Renewables industry is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote)
Travel: Up to 25% travel
Work location: Austin, TX (in office)
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.