Technical Project Management – (Returnship)
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
What is a Returnship?
Nutanix is excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. The Path Forward Return to Work program at Nutanix is a 16-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
Technical Project Management – (Returnship)
Nutanix is building an extraordinary organization and is looking for a top-notch Technical Project Manager for SaaS and Engineering team to automate processes around Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, Workday, Xactly, Zoura etc. SaaS technologies. The automations and innovations involve various process stream like Lead to Orders (L2O) or Order to Cash(O2C) or Customer Success (CS) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
You should have previous experience as TPS and thrives in a dynamic project lifecycle environment that includes developing a project plan, planning and coordinating deliverables, communicating status and performance, and directing, designing, and testing all project activities pre-production. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment with minimal supervision and working at the highest technical level of most phases of TPM, this position collaborates with business to define requirements for the respective processes, applications and integrations.Job Responsibilities:
- Direct IT projects from inception to closure using Agile or Waterfall methodology
- Conceive, develop and lead project deliverables working in tandem with our SaaS delivery team
- Effectively communicate project strategy and performance objectives to team members
- Drive and lead projects from inception to delivery. Perform hands-on project management, including:
- Lead and maintain project information, including feature definition and scope, and epic and scrum planning.
- Facilitate regular standup sessions and project review.
- Identify significant risks and unknowns and define and drive resolution plans.
- Lead cross team dependencies and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues.
- Track and ensure release criteria are met.
- Perform project tracking, reporting and metrics across SaaS delivery teams.
- Drive information sharing, and collecting and disseminating of standard methodologies across Engineering
- Act as the liaison between business and the technology organization, to lead business priorities, communicate changes in scope or schedule, and call out risks
- Identify tasks and work with the delivery teams to estimate delivery of proposed projects/automations.
- Deliver on Schedule, On Budget and On Scope Projects
- Maintain SLAs and important metrics
- Advise and define recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with management
- Ensure Successful delivery of respective automation roadmap and building trust (Responsible for total satisfaction of business)
- Prioritize and perform multiple projects / tasks at a time
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a cross functional team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous 3+ years of experience with TPM
- Shown ability to execute tasks in a critical environment
- Authority with Salesforce/NetSuite Data Models
- Experience with CPQ will be plus
- The ability to work in a dynamic, high energy environment that requires flexibility and the capacity to quickly learn and assimilate information/new skills is important Well-honed organizational skills, focus and attention to detail
- The ability to build relationships, influence key decision-makers, and collaborate on a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Great teammate who breaks down silos and works effectively with partners to establish and accomplish business objectives.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.