Customer Support Representative
We’re SWM. We’re Essential.
At SWM, we’ll never be okay with status quo. We are committed to raising standards, providing growth opportunities to our employees and giving our customers the answers, the value, and the edge they need to compete and win.
Ready for a New Challenge?
Are you a highly motivated, customer focused professional looking for a fast-paced and challenging work environment? If so, our organization, a leading distributor, converter, and coater of plastic films and adhesives, has an immediate opening for a Customer-Oriented Support Representative to join our team.
Our Customer Support Representatives are at the center of our customer’s daily activities, whether it is taking in-bound calls, trouble-shooting, entering orders, preparing quotations, working with our sales teams, or coordinating orders with our internal departments.
- Effectively manage incoming calls
- Service new and existing accounts
- Accurately and efficiently enter orders
- Work with the sales team to provide quotations to customers
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Recommend products or services by asking fact finding questions
- Provide technical support to customers
- Expedite orders and quotations when needed
- Work with internal departments to better serve our customers
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- 2-5 years proven customer support experience
- High School diploma required, but a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Customer service driven
- Strong phone and listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong math aptitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]